Any Bikers?

bluerob

Hi All,

I'm looking to be moving 5km away from Taelim Bend next year, just wondering if there is any of you with a motorbike?

The new motorsport park looks to be amazing for bikers.

What bikes have you got? And are there any clubs or forums or anything like there is in the UK? Or weekly meets in or around in the Adelaide Hills?

Current bikes are:

2004 Aprilia Tuono 1000 (The weekend best bike)

2001 Yamaha FZS600 Fazer (The everyday commuter)

1998 Honda CB500 (The Track bike)

In Oz when I get there, I'll probably be going straight down to the Yam dealers to get myself a MT-09 Tracer.

5km's from Tailem bend?Where abouts are you heading?

:cool:I once went to Ponde,a festival run by Hells Angels (Was dating one of them!).They owned some land,and held a big biker/bikie festival there once a year.I had a fantastic time too! Ponde is on the River Murray,ferry over from Mannum.Here's a link,looks like they hold other weekends/days there too....(Try the search button on FB and tap in Ponde Sth Aust)Anyway.....I know a lot of biker type folk have a ride out from Adelaide to Lobethal.(Used to be my home town).They meet at the bottom take out shop for a coffee and bite to eat.Here's the link for Ponde,its not that far from Murray Bridge.http://www.freeridermx.com/riding/fmx/1063-ponde-sand-drags-and-sa-fmx-championship-2015

On Facebook...tap in Amberlight Motorcycle-Café...you'll be able to hook up with like minded people on the Adelaide to Lobethal ride outs.

Edited by Jacaranda