Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Antonella at NAB

NAB Continuing to deliver for customers

AFR Smart Investor's annual flagship award for Bank of the Year has once again gone to NAB – the third time in a row we've taken out the top award.
      Award judges said our ability to bring to market simple yet flexible products was a powerful combination that saw us establish a wide lead over our competitors.
      CEO Andrew Thorburn said "this award shows the great team effort of everyone at NAB - to zero in on the customer and strive to give them the service they want and products they love.
      "It's great to win this award. When our customers speak highly of us, and go out of their way to recommend us to their friends and family – then we will know we are on the right track."

http://www.afrsmartinvestor.com.au/p...HBKO6xbdt8KIJJ
      Attached Images Attached Images

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      35948 times
      Rep
      That is wonderful news Antonella congratulations. When I worked as a relocation agent in Melbourne I dealt with a lot of banks and I have to say NAB really do offer the red carpet treatment to people moving over compared to the other banks. The main things that stood out was a free to use bank account, not many people realise that the major banks charge you to look after your money, some will waiver this fee if you promise to deposit ex thousands of dollars each month, NAB don't charge which is great. The other thing was that clients can choose any branch to produce their ID and they can have their bank cards waiting for collection. A lot of the other banks say they will post them out within 5 working days which is ok but if you are in temporary accommodation and need your money urgently it can be a pain.
      If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Title
      Liked
      153 times
      Rep
      Came here in 1985 and used NAB for 5 years, they were great, went back to Ireland and used NIB (their Irish venture) at the time for about 15 years until they were sold to Danske bank unfortunately, now back in Aus and happy to be using NAB once more. So a long time user and love their online banking and flexible attitude over the years. At the time they were the only bank in Ireland that would let you pay your mortgage weekly. Recommend them to anyone i can over the years. So well done and well deserved

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      35996 times
      Rep
      I'm about to open my account with NAB. Going to do it on Monday night

Antonella at NAB
      Hi Scottishstacey,

Simply go to www.nabgroup.com/migrantbanking, it takes less than ten minutes to apply for the bank account. Please make sure that you complete 'Where did you hear about us' field with 'Poms In Oz', this will ensure you receive priority opening. All members from Poms in Oz receive priority opening when they apply for a NAB bank account.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Safe travels.

Regards,

Antonella

Quote Originally Posted by scottishstacey View Post
      I'm about to open my account with NAB. Going to do it on Monday night

Antonella at NAB
      Hi Skippy1,

Thank you for sharing your story and recommendation to our Poms In Oz members for opening a bank account with NAB.

Wishing you all best.

Regards,

Antonella

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy1 View Post
      Came here in 1985 and used NAB for 5 years, they were great, went back to Ireland and used NIB (their Irish venture) at the time for about 15 years until they were sold to Danske bank unfortunately, now back in Aus and happy to be using NAB once more. So a long time user and love their online banking and flexible attitude over the years. At the time they were the only bank in Ireland that would let you pay your mortgage weekly. Recommend them to anyone i can over the years. So well done and well deserved

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      35996 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Antonella at NAB View Post
      Hi Scottishstacey,

Simply go to www.nabgroup.com/migrantbanking, it takes less than ten minutes to apply for the bank account. Please make sure that you complete 'Where did you hear about us' field with 'Poms In Oz', this will ensure you receive priority opening. All members from Poms in Oz receive priority opening when they apply for a NAB bank account.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Safe travels.

Regards,

Antonella
      hello.

What is priority opening? I'll be opening next week

Title
      Platinum Member
      Liked
      306 times
      Rep
      I wondered that. What does priority opening mean?
      Australia grabs you, and it won't let go!

Antonella at NAB
      Hi,

When a Poms in Oz member submits an application to open a NAB bank account, the application goes to one of our Operations team member who is dedicated in processing Poms inOz members applications.

Regards,

Antonella

hello.

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      1432 times
      Rep
      hello.

I applied on Thursday afternoon and got an email letter from Dolly with my new account details this morning!!

I'm doing the first transactions tomorrow (when the pound will probably get a bit stronger after the bank holiday weekend)

Absolutely brilliant service.
      Ship's Master - Permanent Resident - PomsInOz Forum Moderator

• NAB

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast