Any one from PAKISTAN moving to ADELAIDE by end of 2015???

strikker

Hello every one. i am planning to move to Adelaide by end of 2015. is there any one also who is going to Adelaide in near future.

Please suggest me best place for cheap rent room and for job seeking. i am from Pakistan.

we are couple with a kid. currently i have plan to move alone and stay there for two or three months, search some best place for rent a room (a cheaper one) and find job.

please share your experience and suggestions.

Thank you.

Hello every one. i am planning to move to Adelaide by end of 2015. is there any one also who is going to Adelaide in near future.

Please suggest me best place for cheap rent room and for job seeking. i am from Pakistan.

we are couple with a kid. currently i have plan to move alone and stay there for two or three months, search some best place for rent a room (a cheaper one) and find job.

Thank you.

Hi,

We came two years back with three kids.

Experience about renting is difficult if you have no contacts here.

Job depends on your skills and luck.

the only good thing you are doing is you are coming alone better. But without family people get depressed too. Some get depress with family when could not get job instantly.

What is your field of expertise?

Come and experience everything yourself, Australia is not same for everyone. Everyone has his own views and experiences.

best wishes,

Annoisa

The cheapest option with quickest exposure to the CBD is to take a bed in a backpackers lodge, but sleep can be compromised. Cost is around AU125 per week. Shakespeares is a good one. Then, when you know you way around and have become a little networked you can find a room in the suburbs for maybe AU$175, then get a place for the family later.

• 1 month later...

Thank you.

Salam. I am planning to move by early next year. I am also in phase of deciding whether to move directly with family or first make an entry and then later come alone to find a job. I am a Telecom / RF engineer.