190 EOI submitted in NSW with 55+5(state nomination)=60 points. Waiting to receive invitation

bornil20

Dear folks,

I have submitted my EOI on 5th June,2015 for 190 visa in NSW with 55 points and awaiting to get Nominated by NSW with 5 additional points.

My profile is given below.

IELTS Score: 6.5 (L-6,R-6,W-6.5,S-6.5)

Does anybody here have an idea how long it takes to get invite? anybody has similar profile like me and got invitation recently?

Eagerly waiting for a reply.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Dear folks,

I have submitted my EOI on 5th June,2015 for 190 visa in NSW with 55 points and awaiting to get Nominated by NSW with 5 additional points.

Does anybody here have an idea how long it takes to get invite? anybody has similar profile like me and got invitation recently?

Have you applied directly to the state yet? IIRC, you have to do that, and then the state picks up your EOI.

Have you applied directly to the state yet? IIRC, you have to do that, and then the state picks up your EOI.

For Newsouth Wales i guess its no more needed, from Feb 2015 they have changed the system of applying directly for invitation, they would pick your EOI as per their merit criteria and invite you; upon their invitation you will get two weeks to accept their state invitation; it will require some fee and preliminary document for further assessment, which will not be guarantee for a visa grant but a possible consideration for a grant; upon submitting the documents with fee, they will take 12 weeks to work out on your application and upon success, DIBP will officially invite you for state sponsorship thru skill select!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Dear folks,

Here is my timeline,

I am in the same boat.

Skilled - Subclass 190 | Developer Programmer - 261312

14/02/2015 - ACS App. Submitted

19/02/2015 - ACS +ve Outcome

01/05/2015 - IELTS Results (L-6, R-7, W-6.5, S-6 | Overall - 6.5)

08/05/2015 - EOI Submitted for NSW with 55 pts + 5 pts(State Nomination)

Next Steps (Hope)

XX/XX/2015 - NSW Invite | :crutch:

XX/XX/2016 - Application for NSW nomination submitted |

XX/XX/2016 - SkillSelect Invitation to apply for 190 visa |

XX/XX/2016 - 190 visa application to DIBP |

XX/XX/2016 - PCC | Health | Documents uploaded |

XX/XX/2016 - Case officer assigned

XX/XX/2016 - Visa Grant |

Edited by CaptainC
removed external link

• 1 month later...
Dear folks,

What is your current status? Have NWS accept it or still waiting for result?

No. still I did not get invitation from NSW. Willing to know others status similar to my profile.

Even I fall under the same category, but submitted EOI on Sep18, 2015.(190 with 55+5)

I am a software developer with R-7.5, W-6.5, S-6.5,L-8.5

Now, I think I have to wait for months with this score.

Hi..

In my case EOI submitted on, 13th Jan 15, Positive feedback received on 12th Feb.

Applied for State sponsorship on 1st March and invitation received on 10th May.

Applied for Visa on 11th June, CO allocated on 10th Aug and Visa granted on 10th Sep 15.

I hope above mentioned road map will give you some idea and it purely depends on numbers of applications which they receive. If applications are less you will get quick reply otherwise it will take time. Have patience within couple of days I hope you will be receiving positive feedback.

Hi..

In my case EOI submitted on, 13th Jan 15, Positive feedback received on 12th Feb.

Applied for State sponsorship on 1st March and invitation received on 10th May.

Applied for Visa on 11th June, CO allocated on 10th Aug and Visa granted on 10th Sep 15.

I hope above mentioned road map will give you some idea and it purely depends on numbers of applications which they receive. If applications are less you will get quick reply otherwise it will take time. Have patience within couple of days I hope you will be receiving positive feedback.

Hi,

That was really cool!, what was ur score?? and whats ur field of occupation? onshore/offshore?

There are few constraints by which they select the applicants I guess.

• 4 weeks later...
Dear folks,

I submitted the EOI on March 2015, Electronics Engineer, same 55+5 points, but no invite till now. I am also waiting.

• 2 weeks later...