Singapore

Guest51810

Echoing what others have said, I love Singapore as well. In fact if our health improves, we'll probably go there again in the next few months. The only downside for me is the stifling humidity (and that's after having lived in tropical North Queensland for the last few years).

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Echoing what others have said, I love Singapore as well. In fact if our health improves, we'll probably go there again in the next few months. The only downside for me is the stifling humidity (and that's after having lived in tropical North Queensland for the last few years).

oh no rob why did you remind me lol :laugh: I think I'm just going to mostly stay inside because of the haze. There's loads of shopping centres, indoor markets (apparently) and stuff like that I can go to so I'm sure I'll still have a decent enough time

Bought a 2 day bus tour pass. Still can't decide how much to swap. Thinking £100?! Since I won't be doing much

If you don't know just swap a little bit and if you need more just change it while you are there. There really is so much to do over there. I'm jealous of you going, it's one of our favourite places.

I'd have to check again, it's with Santander. I don't want to spend a lot more than that tbh. I don't have the money to spend loads anymore. It's really just a stopover to chill out, have a walk around etc. the bus takes me to places like Chinatown, little India etc

That's fair enough then. It's a shame you won't be going to the Zoo and especially the Night Zoo, the latter especially is a great experience.