Recommended Removalist northish Melbourne?

davlap

@davlap have a look on gumtree there ar usually a few on there.

Thanks Pom Queen. I did look on there, but find some them to be very cheap, which is OK, but usually with simple web site or ad.

Really looking for any personal recommendation otherwise its hit and miss. The ones we have used before have done the job, but not without some kind of hassle

@davlap have a look on gumtree there ar usually a few on there.

Thanks Pom Queen. I did look on there, but find some them to be very cheap, which is OK, but usually with simple web site or ad.

Really looking for any personal recommendation otherwise its hit and miss. The ones we have used before have done the job, but not without some kind of hassle.

This, for example does not inspire confidence (not the levy, the spelling and grammar!):

"Fuel Levy:

Beacause of Door to door service insdead Depo to Depo,So We charge certain fuel levy depending on the traval time,"

Edited by davlap

Guest The Pom Queen

Really looking for any personal recommendation otherwise its hit and miss. The ones we have used before have done the job, but not without some kind of hassle.

This, for example does not inspire confidence (not the levy, the spelling and grammar!):

"Fuel Levy:

Beacause of Door to door service insdead Depo to Depo,So We charge certain fuel levy depending on the traval time,"

Umm yes I agree there lol. We found ours through gumtree though and they were excellent. The price was so cheap we thought it was too good to be true but it wasn't. Unfortunately they are in Cairns so no help to you sorry.