Is my experience & qualification sufficient enough?

Maddysam85

Hi All

I've got the following qualifications

certificate course - Stores Management (2005)

Diploma in Purchasing & Materials Management (2006 to 2009) 10 subjects completed

Post graduate diploma in Logistics & Supply chain management - eduQual UK 2015

Certified Manager in Supply chain management & Logistics - American Institute of business management - 2015

IELTS

Plus I've got more than 10 years experience working for multinational organizations in different countries with 1 year of managerial experience and several supervisory level experiences

Will the above give me 55 points if i go for a state sponsorship visa under class 190 considering in skill employment?

I'm planning to do the skills assessment through AIM under Supply and Distribution Manager [133611] as it has high availability in South Australia

Please assist me on this. Thanks a lot

Regards

Mahadi

• 2 weeks later...

My advice would be to get in touch with some migration agents and ask them - if they think you're going to sign up and use their service they'll definitely give you free advice. Failing that so many migration agent websites have tool where you can enter all of your qualifications etc and it tells you if/what visa you are entitled to - in fact I think you can even do this on the DIAC website. If you're points are low you can always top them up by doing an IELTS exam! Good luck!