Kmart !!!!

Irishgirl1

I have a new love for Kmart !!

I needed new sheets and a friend said to try Kmarts, so I got 2 sheets sets at $39each and I have to say they are fantastic

I don't go out too much apart from work,food shopping everything else I try to do online or pretty much do without

So I have been feeling alright so have ventured out a lot and I have to say Kmart has fantastic bargains

It is nearly as good as Penneys to us in Ireland but I think it is called Primark in the UK.

I got my daughter and myself shoes for $4 each just basic black laced sand shoes but they are great for me at work and all her friends were them, some cheap slip on ballets shoes for $4 and $10, cardigans for $9 and OH a hoodie for $15, I hate shopping for myself for clothes and very rarely do it, but I have to say Kmart have a great range and although it won't last forever I think the quality has improved so much.

Also great home décor items too as great prices.

I am not one to spend a lot of money especially on myself , rather go on holidays or finish getting the house done.

Do any of you shop at Kmart or a bit more upmarket ??x

Edited by Irishgirl1

Australia is so cheap isn't it ?

I wouldn't say it is cheap but there are bargains to be found for certain things

but I think Kmart has upped their game and I am impressed, you are right Sustain some surprising good quality items

I even got placemats and chopping boards nothing was more than $5, new AFL ball for my Son and pump was only $24 and it is a Sherrin ball too, so he is chuffed and at the park with Hubby at the moment !!

We bought a kitchen starter pack when we first arrived. $50 and it had everything in it. I thought well if it only lasts a few months it won't be a problem. We are still using most of it 5 years later. I need some new sheets, I'll head there I reckon.

QQS, we did the same when my brother started on his own again when he separated from his wife and he still has a lot of it, I really think the sheets are good, I have a black set and grey set although I will be honest I don't use flat sheets lol, they get locked away x

QQS, we did the same when my brother started on his own again when he separated from his wife and he still has a lot of it, I really think the sheets are good, I have a black set and grey set although I will be honest I don't use flat sheets lol, they get locked away x

I need some white/cream ones. I will go have a look tomorrow. Are you watching the game. I've come on here as I've got heartburn from the stress :laugh:

I need some white/cream ones. I will go have a look tomorrow. Are you watching the game. I've come on here as I've got heartburn from the stress :laugh:

They have them colours so you will find them no problem

As for the game, I am on the computer, no need to watch as I can hear Hubby and Son in the front lounge room, quiet at the moment so I gather it's okay at the moment lol xx

Fabric softener and washing powder are bargains there!

If you pick through some of the stuff there are bargains to be found for the garden and garage. Just watch out for the tools they are made of cheese.

Just do your homework as some things are more expensive there.

I have a new love for Kmart !!

I needed new sheets and a friend said to try Kmarts, so I got 2 sheets sets at $39each and I have to say they are fantastic

I don't go out too much apart from work,food shopping everything else I try to do online or pretty much do without

So I have been feeling alright so have ventured out a lot and I have to say Kmart has fantastic bargains

It is nearly as good as Penneys to us in Ireland but I think it is called Primark in the UK.

I got my daughter and myself shoes for $4 each just basic black laced sand shoes but they are great for me at work and all her friends were them, some cheap slip on ballets shoes for $4 and $10, cardigans for $9 and OH a hoodie for $15, I hate shopping for myself for clothes and very rarely do it, but I have to say Kmart have a great range and although it won't last forever I think the quality has improved so much.

Also great home décor items too as great prices.

I am not one to spend a lot of money especially on myself , rather go on holidays or finish getting the house done.

Do any of you shop at Kmart or a bit more upmarket ??x

I have to admit that this was when I realised I wasn't in Kansas anymore. I had just moved to Winchester, and I needed to kit out the flat. Back in Australia I would have just gone to Kmart and bought everything. Sadly, in Winchester it was a bit more complicated than that. Few years ago now and the UK has modernised a bit since then.

I love K-Mart. It has to be my favourite shop here. I don't often buy clothes for me there but it is great for cheap stuff for the kids that they might only wear once, like a coloured T shirt for sports day or track pants for camp when the kid normally only wears shorts. Both of which actually got worn loads so where an even better deal. It's great for books and birthday presents for school friends as well. There is a really large K-Mart just 5 minutes away from us that has a really good selection of everything.