All new to this.. Help

Trishy

Hi everyone, i'm new to this site not sure really what i can do next. Here is abit about me. I'm a single mum with a little girl who is nearly 9. We came out to Oz, in March/ April this year for 3 weeks. stayed with my best friend and her family in Bunbury, we loved the way of life in Oz. I am at present and have been for the past 8 years a Care assiatant/ Team leader in a care home. Got my Level 2&3 in Health and Social care, Level 2 in meds, Level 3 in End of life care and other qualifactions. My job is not on the skilled list. I have been emialing care homes in and around Bunbury but none do sponsorship. We would have a place to live with my friend, so that is not a problem. Can anybody give me any more advice please.:confused:xx

Hi everyone, i'm new to this site not sure really what i can do next. Here is abit about me. I'm a single mum with a little girl who is nearly 9. We came out to Oz, in March/ April this year for 3 weeks. stayed with my best friend and her family in Bunbury, we loved the way of life in Oz. I am at present and have been for the past 8 years a Care assiatant/ Team leader in a care home. Got my Level 2&3 in Health and Social care, Level 2 in meds, Level 3 in End of life care and other qualifactions. My job is not on the skilled list. I have been emialing care homes in and around Bunbury but none do sponsorship. We would have a place to live with my friend, so that is not a problem. Can anybody give me any more advice please.:confused:xx

If your job is not on the skilled occupation lists, and I have not looked myself, then you are not eligible for a visa even a sponsored one.

So honestly, you need to just put that down to a great holiday and forget about it, or investigate retraining or up-skilling e.g. to nursing and come back to this in a few years time.

Hi everyone, i'm new to this site not sure really what i can do next. Here is abit about me. I'm a single mum with a little girl who is nearly 9. We came out to Oz, in March/ April this year for 3 weeks. stayed with my best friend and her family in Bunbury, we loved the way of life in Oz. I am at present and have been for the past 8 years a Care assiatant/ Team leader in a care home. Got my Level 2&3 in Health and Social care, Level 2 in meds, Level 3 in End of life care and other qualifactions. My job is not on the skilled list. I have been emialing care homes in and around Bunbury but none do sponsorship. We would have a place to live with my friend, so that is not a problem. Can anybody give me any more advice please.xx

There is not enough information in your post to be able to assess your eligibility for an Australian visa. A "Care Assistant" could fall within a multitude of occupations.

As a start, see here if any of these occupations are similar to what you do. Do some preliminary research and then consider a consultation with a professional.

• 1 year later...