190 EOI submitted. Eagerly awaiting Invite

kaivalya

• 2 months later...

Hi Friends,

I applied for subclass 190 in my EOI with 55 points on 22nd Nov and awaiting to get Nominated by NSW with 5 additional points. Can anyone please help to know when I can expect the EOI response or who apply before with 55+5 (NSW state sponsorship) and got response at what date?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skilled - Subclass 190(NSW) | Developer Programmer - 261312

ACS +ve Outcome

PTE(A) Results (Overall - 5)

22/11/2015 - EOI Submitted for NSW with 55 pts + 5 pts(State Nomination)

• 1 month later...

Did you get invitation with 60 points, i m on the same boat!

Hi Friends,

I applied for subclass 190 in my EOI with 55 points on 22nd Nov and awaiting to get Nominated by NSW with 5 additional points. Can anyone please help to know when I can expect the EOI response or who apply before with 55+5 (NSW state sponsorship) and got response at what date?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skilled - Subclass 190(NSW) | Developer Programmer - 261312

ACS +ve Outcome

PTE(A) Results (Overall - 5)

22/11/2015 - EOI Submitted for NSW with 55 pts + 5 pts(State Nomination)

• 10 months later...

Hi i have applied for EOI with 55 points+5 points from state sponser as motor mechanic. Anyone has an idea how long are they taking? I have heared nsw takes a while n some time they dont send anything. Is anyone knows? Is there many people apply for motor mechanic? How they justify the applications.different occupation treated on different level or all same. Pls help thnks