190 EOI submitted. Eagerly awaiting Invite

kaivalya

Good day folks,

I applied for subclass 190 in my EOI with 55 points on 08th May and awaiting to get Nominated by NSW with 5 additional points. Does anybody here have an idea how long it takes to get invite? Are there any invitation rounds for subclass 190?

You can check my history below. I am left with 5 years of experience after ACS deducted my 2 years. What is "Occupational Ceiling" and how may I get my score ranking? Where to see the EOI status? Kindly let me know as I am getting frustrated day by day.

__________________________________________________ _ _______

Skilled - Subclass 190 | Developer Programmer - 261312

14/02/2015 - ACS App. Submitted

19/02/2015 - ACS +ve Outcome

01/05/2015 - IELTS Results (L-6, R-7, W-6.5, S-6 | Overall - 6.5)

08/05/2015 - EOI Submitted for NSW with 55 pts + 5 pts(State Nomination)

Next Steps

XX/08/2015 - NSW Invite | :arghh:

XX/08/2015 - Application for NSW nomination submitted |

XX/10/2015 - SkillSelect Invitation to apply for 190 visa |

XX/10/2015 - 190 visa application to DIBP |

XX/12/2015 - PCC | Health | Documents uploaded |

XX/12/2015 - Case officer assigned

XX/12/2015 - Visa Grant |

• 3 weeks later...
I submitted my EOI on June 8th 2015, I was invited by NSW for SS on June 10th! I'm an accountant with 9's in IELTS

My situation is similar to you except for the fact that I've applied for the country Visa 189 and not the state Visa 190. I'm an accountant. We have been told that since the quota for accountants has been exhausted so we have wait until the next year's SOL is released which means my June is wasted. However, is the state wise quota not exhausted? Should we try for state nominations or continue with our 189 application? What do you suggest? What if Accountants are removed from national 189 visa next year? Will states still accept our EOI under 190?

I've applied for the 189 and 190 visa. I didn't expect to hear so soon for any of them. If I were you I'd stick in a 190 visa submission - what do you have to lose?! Worst case accountants are removed from the 189 visa list but if you get asked before then on a 190 you're still in with a very good chance of getting in and with PR. You can select any as state in the 190, so then in theory any state can ask you. The quota may be used up nationally but states have their own quota to do with as they wish so if they want and need you then you have nothing to lose in putting your application in. If amend your EOI and see what happens, nothing ventured and all that!

Am I being naive here but what happens on Friday?!

[h=2]190 EOI submitted. Eagerly awaiting Invite[/h]

Hello All,

New here..first post..in similar situation.Have applied for 190 (NSW) subclass on 4th June with 65 points.Any idea by when should I accept my invitation?

Skilled - Subclass 190(NSW) | Software enginner - 261313

20/05/2015 - ACS +ve Outcome

01/06/2015 - PTE(A) Results (Overall - 70)

04/06/2015 -
EOI
Submitted for NSW with 60 pts + 5 pts(State Nomination)

Next Steps

XX/08/2015 - NSW
Invite
|

XX/08/2015 - Application for NSW nomination submitted |

XX/10/2015 - SkillSelect Invitation to apply for 190 visa |

XX/10/2015 - 190 visa application to DIBP |

XX/12/2015 - PCC | Health | Documents uploaded |

XX/12/2015 - Case officer assigned

XX/12/2015 - Visa Grant |

Hi Yashsr

How you find the PTE test, as I planned to take PTE test soon, I have taken IELTS twice but unfavourable result. Therefore decided to sit for PTE now. Could please tell me more about the PTE test.

Raj

I cant thank you enough for putting on this thread as we have been pondering whether we would be able to get a 190 as I too only have 55 points it must have been the other poms forum that told me i would need 60 to start with im waiting for the australian office in London to get back to me but i will sleep tonight now phew. Thanks again and good luck with everything.

Lisa

Hi Yashsr

How you find the PTE test, as I planned to take PTE test soon, I have taken IELTS twice but unfavourable result. Therefore decided to sit for PTE now. Could please tell me more about the PTE test.

Raj

I haven't given ielts so I don't know. I did practice decently for the Pte and achieved the desired result so I guess it's easier than ielts. During the speaking session everyone speaks together in the room which makes it a chaos so be prepared for it. And stick to the word limits mentioned to gain maximum points. Get the practice book and cd and you should do well.

Hi Yashsr

Thanks for your prompt reply and hope I can get result as your. Did you took any additional tutorial with anyone for this PTE test?

I just brought a book on PTE dated 2012 which came with a CD. I booked it from amazon. I practice the CD assignments and glanced through the book. Researched a bit online. That is it. At the end of the day, after doing all this your english needs to be good! :)

• 3 weeks later...
I submutted NSW my application on 02 April, 2015 , my invitation to apply for visa issued 06/05/2015.

it means around 30-40 days max.

Good luck

how much points were you scoring on points test Khaled? what was your nominated occupation ?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I am also in the same boat.

I applied for subclass 190 in my EOI with 55 points on 20th Oct 2015 and awaiting to get Nominated by NSW with 5 additional points. Does anybody here have an idea how long it takes to get invite? Are there any invitation rounds for subclass 190?

Skilled - Subclass 190 | 261311 (Analyst Programmer

12/10/2015 - ACS App. Submitted

17/10/2015 - ACS +ve Outcome

01/10/2015 - IELTS Results (L-6, R-7.5, W-6.5, S-7 | Overall - 7.0)

20/10/2015 - EOI Submitted for NSW with 55 pts + 5 pts(State Nomination)

Next Steps

XX/XX/2015 - NSW Invite

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...