Medical status

bobby122

I'm sorry as this will have been asked a hundred times.

The 'Get health details' link on my immi account has gone.

On my emedical info page it says 'Your Emedical case has been submitted to DIBP'

It says 'completed' next to medical exam, chest xray exam, and hiv test.

I am the world's biggest worrier, the possibility of having every illness or disease has crossed my mind. Can I stop worrying yet?

How long has it been since your clinic submitted the results? From what I read the majority are auto-approved, some are referred then approved shortly afterwards and some require certain additional tests.

If it's been a while you'll likely be in the first category, I had exactly the same message.

It's only been 2 days, but I thought if the results were submitted to DIBP (and not still 'processing') that the clinic would of been in touch if anything untoward was found before they submitted them.

I'm sure I am worrying unecessarily but it would be nice to be kept in the loop!

Talking to myself here, but the doctor said if there was anything wrong he would let me know before Friday. As it is now Thursday evening I guess that means nothing to report.

On a side note, would recommend Bridgewater Hospital in Manchester, I think it's the cheapest place (although still outrageously expensive) and I was in and out within 45 minutes.

Just driven to Bridgewater today from Nottingham. Very easy to find and despite being a family of 5 we were in and out in an hour. Most of this was the Dr telling lots of jokes to my children that went straight over their heads! He also said he would let us know before weekend if there was any concerns. Sounds good, he said if anything ever came up he would just try and sort out the issues before updating info.

We had a celebratory meal out on the way home... I know we have no results or no visa but it's nice knowing we have done all we can do now! Just a waiting game.

I am not patient though and now I know it is done, I want my visa :-)

I'm not sure I'm looking in the right place, but there is nothing underneath the boxes where I upload stuff :err:. I think it did say something like 'organise health' but disappeared the day of my medicals.

When I log on to eMedical client, and click on 'Print information sheet', it comes up with the 'your medical has been submitted on 6/5/15' and then: 501 Medical exam - Completed, 502 Chest Xray exam - completed, 707 HIV test - completed.

Am I looking in the wrong place or is that what yours says too?

No When I log on to Immi and go to the screen showing all the 5 applicants and allows me to attach documents. Under the square box is a discreet grey button that states 'Get Health Info' or words to a similar to that effect...

No When I log on to Immi and go to the screen showing all the 5 applicants and allows me to attach documents. Under the square box is a discreet grey button that states 'Get Health Info' or words to a similar to that effect...

Hi, mines the same as Bobbys, there is no tab underneath anybox on my immi account. E medical shows completed though. Maybe its different for partner visa applications as opposed the skilled ones.

How confusing, trying to decipher the immi account is hard enough at the best of times, so I'm glad I'm not the only one with it missing, Bronyaur.

I'll go back to assuming everything is ok and sitting tight awaiting the grant.

@bobby122 did you get your results? If you click on 'Get Health Details' under the box where you upload documents you should get your results. Mine were there this morning.

Hey, what results do you see when you click it? Mine are still yet to be uploaded (v fed up with the clinic I went to - terrible service/communication!) so it says that my examination is in progress but I just wanted to know if you actually get to see any of your results :) Have yours been finalised now?

Mine says

"Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action requiredAll health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime."

Mine says

"Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action requiredAll health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime."

Ah thanks so much, that's really helpful! So it looks like your medicals are assessed before a CO is assigned then - I don't suppose you recall how long it took from the date they were uploaded to the date that your status was changed to finalised?

Ah thanks so much, that's really helpful! So it looks like your medicals are assessed before a CO is assigned then - I don't suppose you recall how long it took from the date they were uploaded to the date that your status was changed to finalised?

No problem.

We completed our medicals almost 2 months before applying for the visa, so I just entered our health reference number into the application. I'm not 100% but I think it was a matter of days for the 'Get health details' button to appear.

Edited by KingPrawn

Mine is exactly the same as above. I took my medicals on Thursday and the status changed to this the next morning at 11am. I applied for my 189 3 weeks ago so dont think I will have a CO yet. I presume this is the status once the clinic okay your medicals. Bridewater in Manchester were already uploading the kids status online whilst we were still in the Dr's room. It was our adult ones we were waiting for the blood tests for.

• 1 year later...
No problem.

We completed our medicals almost 2 months before applying for the visa, so I just entered our health reference number into the application. I'm not 100% but I think it was a matter of days for the 'Get health details' button to appear.

Hi,

Sorry if this is a silly question but I am seeing the same message "health examination provided - no action required" but cannot see the "Get Health Detail" button. Could you describe where this should appear for me and what happens when you click it?

It's been almost a month since my medical and I got the "no action required" message just a few days after.

On the "attach documents" page it says "health, evidence of" is still required- should this change?

I hope everything worked out smoothly for you, how long did it take to get your visa granted?

Thanks in advanced!