I've Lived Here in Tasmania for 20 Years

RonPrice

[h=1]EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1971-2015[/h]2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania

1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia

2002-2005-Program Presenter City Park Radio Launceston

1999-2004-Tutor &/or President George Town School for Seniors Inc

---ABOVE THIS LINE ARE MY YEARS IN RETIREMENT from FT PAID EMPLOYMENT-----------------------------

1988-1999 -Lecturer in General Studies & Human Services West Australian Department of Training

1986-1987 -Acting Lecturer in Management Studies & Co-ordinator of Further Education Unit at Hedland College in South Hedland WA

1982-1985 -Adult Educator Open College of Tafe Katherine NT

1981 -Maintenance Scheduler Renison Bell Zeehan Tasmania

1980-Unemployed due to illness and recovery

1979-Editor External Studies Unit Tasmanian CAE; Youth Worker Resource Centre Association; Lecturer in Organizational Behaviour Tasmanian CAE; Radio Journalist ABC---all in Launceston Tasmania

1976-1978 -Lecturer in Social Sciences & Humanities Ballarat CAE Ballarat, Victoria

1975 - Lecturer in Behavioural Studies Whitehorse Technical College, Box Hill Victoria

1974 -Senior Tutor in Education Studies Tasmanian CAE Launceston, Tasmania

1972-1973 -High School Teacher South Australian Education Dept.

1971-Primary School Teacher Whyalla South Australia

--------------------

YOU CAN GOOGLE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT TASMANIA

Guest Guest66881
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1971-2015

2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania

1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia

2002-2005-Program Presenter City Park Radio Launceston

1999-2004-Tutor &/or President George Town School for Seniors Inc

---ABOVE THIS LINE ARE MY YEARS IN RETIREMENT from FT PAID EMPLOYMENT-----------------------------

1988-1999 -Lecturer in General Studies & Human Services West Australian Department of Training

1986-1987 -Acting Lecturer in Management Studies & Co-ordinator of Further Education Unit at Hedland College in South Hedland WA

1982-1985 -Adult Educator Open College of Tafe Katherine NT

1981 -Maintenance Scheduler Renison Bell Zeehan Tasmania

1980-Unemployed due to illness and recovery

1979-Editor External Studies Unit Tasmanian CAE; Youth Worker Resource Centre Association; Lecturer in Organizational Behaviour Tasmanian CAE; Radio Journalist ABC---all in Launceston Tasmania

1976-1978 -Lecturer in Social Sciences & Humanities Ballarat CAE Ballarat, Victoria

1975 - Lecturer in Behavioural Studies Whitehorse Technical College, Box Hill Victoria

1974 -Senior Tutor in Education Studies Tasmanian CAE Launceston, Tasmania

1972-1973 -High School Teacher South Australian Education Dept.

1971-Primary School Teacher Whyalla South Australia

--------------------

YOU CAN GOOGLE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT TASMANIA

Nice history mate, must be proud of all that.

Good on ya fella.

I thank you folks for your responses. You are all busy and frequent posters at this site; I'll probably drop in here occasionally as I head into old-age. Some people, when introducing themselves, say very little, things like: "it's good to be here" and "take care"....etc. Others, like me, probably say too much......To each their own in cyberspace and real space. Most of the things I want to say, I say on my website, and readers here can read as much or as little of it as they desire

Edited by calNgary
removed link to website

Guest Guest66881

Others here could take a leaf out of your book (no pun) i mean that you are doing something with your time good on ya fella.

Thanks to PaulandDeb. When one retires from decades of 60 to 80 hours a week of: (i) a teacher with additional community responsibilities, as well as (ii) the duties and tasks of being a husband and father of three kids, and then 4 grand-children, filling in the time is the key agenda item from, say, 70 to death. There are more options now in the 21st century and each person has to workout their own package, of course. I wish you all well as you work out your days of frenetic passivity and endless activity, of boredom and stimulation each in their own measure as each of your interests and tastes dictate both before(and if) you retire, and after.-Ron

Edited by RonPrice
To update the wording