New soccer club in rosebud, vic

Soccerfanatic1981

Hi there,

Myself and a few others have joined forces with a junior soccer club to form a new senior soccer club in rosebud, Victoria called Rosebud Heart Soccer Club. We are on the lookout for players and sponsors for the coming season and training is already underway. We have players from mornington, frankston, Langwarrin and camberwell so if you are interested in playing soccer or know of anyone who might be interested please get in touch or come along to our training sessions. Information on the link below.

Cheers,

David

Edited by VERYSTORMY
Facebook is not permitted on the forum

• 6 months later...
Hi there,

Myself and a few others have joined forces with a junior soccer club to form a new senior soccer club in rosebud, Victoria called Rosebud Heart Soccer Club. We are on the lookout for players and sponsors for the coming season and training is already underway. We have players from mornington, frankston, Langwarrin and camberwell so if you are interested in playing soccer or know of anyone who might be interested please get in touch or come along to our training sessions. Information on the link below.

Cheers,

David

Hi,

Recently moved over to Rosebud from the UK, desperate to find a local seniors team to play for.

Where does this team play so i can pop down to introduce myself ?

Paul

Hi,

Recently moved over to Rosebud from the UK, desperate to find a local seniors team to play for.

Where does this team play so i can pop down to introduce myself ?

Paul

Hi Paul,

we play our home games and also train at Truemans Road, Tootgarook. If you would like to come along to training on Thursday evening at 6:45 if would be good to meet you and have a chat about our club etc.

alternatively we have a game next Saturday at home, Reserves at 1pm, Seniors at 3pm if you would like to pop down to watch our teams play.

cheers

David

Hi Paul,

we play our home games and also train at Truemans Road, Tootgarook. If you would like to come along to training on Thursday evening at 6:45 if would be good to meet you and have a chat about our club etc.

alternatively we have a game next Saturday at home, Reserves at 1pm, Seniors at 3pm if you would like to pop down to watch our teams play.

cheers

David

Sounds cool.

Im on holiday at the moment so wont be back in time for the home game, what about the following game(s).

Do you take a break through the closed season or keep on training and meeting up ?

Paul