Build before you Fly !!!

Guest liddylou

Guest liddylou

I just thought I would let people know what a fantastic company I have found in Oz and how much I wish I had known about them before I got here.

They are called Oz House & land, www.ozhouse&land.com.au - they are a real estate agent with a difference. They source land (nice plots) and put that together with the most suitable property,most important you know they are in good areas. You actually buy the complete package. Buying a property over here works very differently to the UK and they have been a god send with info and recommendations.

You buy the property off plan, so you enter into a new build contract, but, the best thing is, other than signing the actually paper work you don't need to lift a finger. Oz House & Land do everything, all the administration, all the chasing, you literally do not need to be in the country.

I have bought one and am looking forward to seeing my house being built !!! The most annoying thing is, if I had signed up a year ago when I was still in the UK, I could have saved 1000's due to the fast increase in real estate here. The house build would have been going on while I was in the UK and I would have arrived to a ready made home that had increased dramatically in value since purchasing it.

Anyway, that is my experience and just wish I had known about this before when at home, take a peak...!!!:idea:

Guest TheBrowningFamily

Link does not seem to be working?

Sounds great, but I would rather see an area first to 'get a feel' for the town/area etc.

Will still take a look though, as this is something we will be looking into when we are there.

A local agent around this area does a similar service where he can source the land and start the build before you arrive ,personally as Dave and Lisa said id like to see an area first but if you already know Oz its a great way of avoiding dead rental money ,,his details are ACREAGE & LIFESTYLE PROPERTY ,,and his name is Brendan ,for an extra special service say you got his details from poms in Oz,,,

Cal x

Guest liddylou

Sorry, not sure how to add a link properly but if you just type the address in your browser it should work.

If it is any help at all, when you are looking at a property, they offer a fully comprehensive information pack about the area which even includes details on schools, shops, capital growth !! etc.

I think they target alot to the investor market but I just took total advantage of the free info pack and the price.

I can only assume, if they are selling to investors in the area it must be half decent as they would want to rent their property out at some stage.

Archived