Build before you fly!!!!!

Guest liddylou

Guest liddylou

I just thought I would let people know what a fantastic company I have found in Oz and how much I wish I had known about them before I got here.

They are called Oz House & land, We Make Building Property Easy! - Oz House & Land - they are a real estate agent with a difference. They source land (nice plots) and put that together with the most suitable property,most important you know they are in good areas. You actually buy the complete package. Buying a property over here works very differently to the UK and they have been a god send with info and recommendations.

You buy the property off plan, so you enter into a new build contract, but, the best thing is, other than signing the actually paper work you don't need to lift a finger. Oz House & Land do everything, all the administration, all the chasing, you literally do not need to be in the country.

I have bought one and am looking forward to seeing my house being built !!! The most annoying thing is, if I had signed up a year ago when I was still in the UK, I could have saved 1000's due to the fast increase in real estate here. The house build would have been going on while I was in the UK and I would have arrived to a ready made home that had increased dramatically in value since purchasing it.

Anyway, that is my experience and just wish I had known about this before when at home, take a peak...!!!:idea:

• 2 months later...
Guest Australian Property

Hi

We can offer a similar service as required. We work in South East Queensland & developing Coastal areas - so if you would like to know more click the website address below - thnaks.

Kind regards

Chris

• 5 years later...

Hi

Do you know if Oz House & Land agent is in Perth? We are looking to buy a new build in Alkimos, which is north of Perth. We have just applied for our parent emigration visa's so are only researching at the moment.

Thanks

Hi

Do you know if Oz House & Land agent is in Perth? We are looking to buy a new build in Alkimos, which is north of Perth. We have just applied for our parent emigration visa's so are only researching at the moment.

Thanks

This is a very old thread from 2007 and the OP was last online here in 2009. I'm going to lock this thread and suggest you have a bit of a dig online for info for a Perth agent.

Cheers

snifter

Archived