Anglo Pacific

Matt19811981

Has any one used Anglo Pacific for their shipping?

I used them 2 years ago to ship my things from London to Melbourne and they were great - and the cheapest by a bit at the time. I got quick answers to all my questions and concerns when emailing my consultant, all the paper work (customs etc) was set out in an easy to understand format with information on hand for any questions. They delivered all the boxes, tape and bubble wrap on time and picked up on time. I couldn't fault them.

We used Seven Seas to ship stuff back to London and they were a nightmare to use!!

Hi Engaus, Thank you for your response. I agree, so far they have been fantastic and i am leaning towards using them. I got quotes from a variety of companies and they are very reasonably priced. Seven seas have been a joke so far so will definitely not be using them, even though, they were the company i was thinking about when i first started looking into this process. Thanks for the reassurance.

Guest sydney1

Hi All,

We have recently arrived in Sydney and used a company in the U.K called Five Oceans in U.K and they also have a branch in Sydney which is great, Service was top class and only 1 cheap glass broke so can't complain.

Hi All,

We have recently arrived in Sydney and used a company in the U.K called Five Oceans in U.K and they also have a branch in Sydney which is great, Service was top class and only 1 cheap glass broke so can't complain.

ADMIN NOTE:

The registered email address of the poster above (sydney1) is kbtiltman@xxxxxxx.com

Totally unrelated, a Director at Five Oceans Moving is called Kyle Tiltman. - https://www.linkedin.com/pub/kyle-tiltman/49/481/162

Now I can only assume the service must be phenomenally good if it makes you want to change your name to that of the company director's :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi one and all, quick ques. I started this thread as i was thinking about using Anglo Pacific for my shipping needs. I have since paid the deposit, got the boxes and in the process of packing them. I have even given Anglo Pacific the date i wish the boxes to be picked up. My query is, I have asked a few times now for a shipping date, or even an estimate as to when the likelihood of our stuff is to be shipped and i keep getting the same response. I cannot give you an answer. Has anyone else had this issue? as this is the only issue i have had with Anglo and cannot understand why they cant give me an estimate at the very least.

Thanks

Please IGNORE - just got a response :)

Edited by Matt19811981
Updated