189 Granted 😄😄

For the first time in months we are very happy, visa has been granted thank you to everyone who thought of us and good luck to everyone waiting hang in there.

Even though we have never posted to each other, I have deeply felt your case and have been wishing you get a speedy grant. Today at lunch with my husband I told him that I really wish Dannielle24 gets the golden mail soon as she must be really tired of waiting. When I came back to work, I saw your post and felt really happy. :-)

I wish you all the very best for your future and may God bless your way.

Good luck.

Even though we have never posted to each other, I have deeply felt your case and have been wishing you get a speedy grant. Today at lunch with my husband I told him that I really wish Dannielle24 gets the golden mail soon as she must be really tired of waiting. When I came back to work, I saw your post and felt really happy. :-)

I wish you all the very best for your future and may God bless your way.

Good luck.

Thank you for taking time to contact me, with a beautiful message, amazing how people show they care., :) loved reading this.

Dear friends,

I want to let you know that yesterday me and my husband were granted our 189 visas. I want to express my deepest gratitude to all of you for everything, for all the time you have dedicated to me reading my posts, for all your precious advice and opinions and most importantly, for all your sincere wishes. I feel truly happy and touched and I want to continue to contribute on this forum with everything I can.

I will pray for all of you still waiting and I really wish you God's richest blessings.

Thank you once again,

Enida

Dear friends,

I want to let you know that yesterday me and my husband were granted our 189 visas. I want to express my deepest gratitude to all of you for everything, for all the time you have dedicated to me reading my posts, for all your precious advice and opinions and most importantly, for all your sincere wishes. I feel truly happy and touched and I want to continue to contribute on this forum with everything I can.

I will pray for all of you still waiting and I really wish you God's richest blessings.

Thank you once again,

Enida

huge congrats well done, amazing feeling now the dream becomes a reality :) xx

Thank you very much dannielle. I wish you all the best in your new life in Oz and endless luck.

May I make you a question please? In the validation trip how many days can we stay? Can we decide to settle down since the first entry or do we have to come back to our home country and then move again? Thanks again.

Blessings,

Enida

Thank you very much dannielle. I wish you all the best in your new life in Oz and endless luck.

May I make you a question please? In the validation trip how many days can we stay? Can we decide to settle down since the first entry or do we have to come back to our home country and then move again? Thanks again.

Blessings,

Enida

thank you & same to you's as far as I am aware activation of visa doesn't have a set period were going 28th august & not returning to our home country xx

• 3 weeks later...