Adding a partner on visa 190 after application: what does it let the partner do in OZ?

DomiLia

[h=2]Hey guys![/h]

My partner has just been granted a 190 visa and I am currently on a Working Holiday Visa, hoping to use my partner's visa to stay longer in OZ. I was thinking of being added to his 190 visa as his de facto partner, but I can't find what would be my rights if I stay on his visa.

Can I work?

Can I travel from/to OZ?

Can I pretend to Medicare?

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheers,

Domi
:)

Hey guys!

My partner has just been granted a 190 visa and I am currently on a Working Holiday Visa, hoping to use my partner's visa to stay longer in OZ. I was thinking of being added to his 190 visa as his de facto partner, but I can't find what would be my rights if I stay on his visa.

Can I work?

Can I travel from/to OZ?

Can I pretend to Medicare?

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheers,

Domi
:)

You cannot be added onto a visa once it is granted, so it is a moot question.

Alsoif you are the partner and the visa is only just granted, why were you not on the application?

Edited by Rupert

You cannot be added onto a visa once it is granted, so it is a moot question.

Alsoif you are the partner and the visa is only just granted, why were you not on the application?

This appears to be a duplicated post. The OP has already had information to help her get started on the other thread of the same name.