Decisions decisions....

Maisiemoo

Ok so we have had our heart set on either South Australia or Perth, our agent is confident that he can get my husband skills assessed right (his actual job of a Construction Project Manager requires a degree in OZ) he is army trained so not got that. He has to also sit the English test for points. Once that has come through we then have to see if his skills are on the list come July. All this is worrying enough however to be told Australia is slowing down and he may not get a job is obviously more worrying. We have just been an expo where a company has offered in a job in NZ. It is a fab job however probably based in Christchurch which isn't a place I really want to go. The North Island yes but not the South. Now We are back to worrying.....Any one got any constructive views on what is like in South Australia at the moment. My husband isn't in the mining he is a utilities and roads project manager. Thanks

:arghh: