Nursing posts in mental health in Hobart

Pam W

Guest Guest 47403

It seems to be quite difficult around Hobart Pam, my wife is an RMN and it was our first choice of destination but we are having to look further afield now, you may find it easier as you are in Australia and registered etc, have you registered on the MHN employment register? http://www.jobs.tas.gov.au/notices/index.php?type=vacancy&id=31288

There does seem to be more roles in the North West of Tasmania but it's not really for us, we don't want to move from somewhere it rains a lot of the time, to somewhere it rains a lot of the time.

Guest Guest 47403
Thanks for that Baz. Are you coming out from UK? I want to move from Perth to Hobart for the cooler weather.good luck with your job search

We are coming from the UK Pam, we're keeping an open mind about where we will end up, my wife's registration is going through at the moment and she's starting to apply for jobs, our house is on the market and once it sells we're hoping to be out around July/August time.

Good luck with you job search, in the link there are email addresses of contacts for each area of Tas may be worth sending your CV and an email explaining your situation direct to them.