Etihad with 3 children?

paddymacs

I have travelled to Australia on a number of occasions but always with Singapore airlines i just love them however 3 children later I don't think I can afford them. We have got good price with etihad we will save well over €1000 which we can put into our reckkie fund or should we pay the extra and go singapore any advise greatly appreciated. I have a 9, 3 & 2 year old!!! Anyone had the flying nanny experience with them?

We flew Etihad in August and had a fab flight. No problems whatsoever. We didn't take our children with us but I wouldn't hesitate taking them by Etihad in the future. There were a few children on the flight sat near us all seemed to be looked after well, they had children's packs, things to do given to them and their meals served first and parents seemed very happy too. Hopefully someone who has flown with them with kids will be able to give some input too :) xx

I flew with etihad in November and they were great far better than quantus who we used to move here.

Lots of kids on board the flight and lots of extra attention given to them

I had a really short stop over too

I am looking to fly back with them again towards the end of the year

I hear good things about Etihad.

Agree though that when we priced up flights Singapore airlines came out much cheaper than any of the others. Might be dates perhaps causing them to be pricer for when you are looking but may be worth checking again.

Wow 1000 is a huge difference! We are looking at going in August what month were you looking at and do you mind telling me where you were looking was it with Singapore direct or with travel agent thank you! Thanks everyone for input I'm off to make lots of phone calls now.

Flew with Etihad last year with my 2 children. Wasn't the best flight, kids were great though.

One thing that really got to me was refusing to give my 18 month year old milk until they had served first class "if any is left, we will come back to you"

Flying with Emirates next month.