Two Weeks In and Two Weeks Left

Candygirl

We are on a serious countdown now. The girls have been in quarantine for two weeks, so we now have six more visits and they will be OUT.

They are still in isolation, but have been moved to a nicer kennel due to the heat over the weekend.

20131018_121343.jpg These were taken before they put into isolation.

dogs 011.jpg

dogs 012.jpg

20131018_121455.jpg

dogs 011.jpg

dogs 012.jpg

20131018_121455.jpg

20131018_121343.jpg

Aw cutie pies.....hopefully it will pass quickly for you Lorraine then you can put all the trauma behind you.

Once you get to hit the beach with them it will such a good feeling.

tonight I've been down to the river beach with mine....do it loads but never tire of it. The views to the city are spectacular .

big hugs for the girls xx

One week today and we cannot wait. We have just bought a new lawn mower so this weekend, we will be getting the garden nicely mowed for a good run about for the girls.

Three more prison visits then FREEDOM:jiggy:

I don't think 30 days has ever passed so slowly. Both girls are now KC free so hoping that exercising will resume next week so at least they can get out of their kennel. They have been stuck in there for two weeks now.

One week today and we cannot wait. We have just bought a new lawn mower so this weekend, we will be getting the garden nicely mowed for a good run about for the girls.

Three more prison visits then FREEDOM:jiggy:

I don't think 30 days has ever passed so slowly. Both girls are now KC free so hoping that exercising will resume next week so at least they can get out of their kennel. They have been stuck in there for two weeks now.

Nearly there and you have one of the best days since moving ahead of you.

It is an unkind process, I am so glad it will be reduced to 10 days for future pets and pet parents.

Thanks.

Been to see the girls today and now Purd has kennel cough for the second time.:cry: I think until they are out of there, it will just keep being passed round the dogs. We collected their crates today and they are hidden in the garage (out of sight of little eyes) in case they think they are going back into them. It feels a bit more real that they will be home very soon.

Two more visits and then we are all off to the beach:jiggy: