BCOM Degree is it accepted by CPA

ajnabee

i dint understand you.

Do you work as an accountant? have you got an accounting qualification?

CPA conduct skills assessments, no a BCOM in Computer Studies, won't be sufficient for an accountancy skills assessment.

Skills assessment and getting points are two completely different things, CPA is nothing to do with getting points.

Edited by Rupert

when i checkd mt bcom course circullum, I have 9 subjects which are required by CPA. I am abit confused. some people say that I am eligible with bcom

May I suggest you send your your academic transcript and your syllabi statements to a registered migration agent for an opinion? If you want an opinion about your visa prospects, as well as your accounting skills assessment prospects, include your employment particulars.

Have a look at the following link, regardless of the degree title it needs to have covered the four core areas and five of the optional ones.

I don't know what modules you would have studies but would be extremely surprised if a BA(Hons) Computing in Commerce covers all of this.

I did Bachelors of Commerce in Computers. Can you please suggestion is tht course accepted by CPA coz I wanna apply as an Accountant.

Will I get 15 points

It will depend on the specific subjects studied. There is no yes or no answer simply based on the fact that you have completed a BCom.