Looking to make new friends in NSW! Drinks, coffee anyone?

daveg1980

Hey,

My wife and I moved to Sydney last year and are having an amazing time here.

We are on a permanent residence visa, and looking to make new friends

Dave is from Newcastle originally and likes football, NRL, photography, travel, music, gigs, gym, loads of tv stuff and works in IT.

Cat is from Liverpool originally and enjoys cooking, art, cocktails and travel.

We are both 32 and have no kids, we live near the city.

Hope to hear from you guys,

Dave & Cat x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave, my husband Simon and I have been in Sydney for the best part of a year now and have met a few people through Poms in Oz. We're really enjoying life here now, just moved into our first unfurnished place in Breakfast Point. I'm 33 and my husband is 37. We'd be happy to meet up - let us know when/where best for you. Sarah :)

• 1 month later...
I moved to Westmead, near Parramatta in Western Sydney in January 2013 so don't know many people. Would love to meet up as well.

Hi we are in Hamlyn terrace about an hour from Newcastle, feel free to get in touch we are in our 50's early 50's i might add lol!! now i feel old

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave,

My wife and I also moved to Sydney about a year ago. My wife is 30 and I’m 31, have no children and currently live near the city. We like travelling, music, going out for meals etc. It would be great to meet some new people, so if you fancy meeting up for a coffee or beer then let me know.

David & Becca

Quiz Night at the Strawberry Hills hotel on Wednesdays 730 to 930 - I did not go tonight, was having drinks at the Paragon Hotel with a friend from Manly.

$12.50 schnitzels at the Trinity Bar on Thursdays - very good value.

I am going out too much in a way - Monday and Tuesday evenings at 730 in the Royal Exhibition - I like the barmaids Sandy and Rulla who work those nights.

I basically just have those three pubs - but the Paragon was quite nice upstairs right on Circular Quay - used to go in there before the Macca took over the front bar.