820 onshore partner visa time lines

Stevie

Hey there everyone,

I posted my application for an 820 onshore partner visa to the Sydney processing centre. It was received on 2nd April 2013, and my medicals and police certificates were already included.

I am wondering where other Pommies who have applied for this visa are at? Is anyone getting approved in under the quoted 13-15 months?

On other forums there doesn't seem to be much info about applications from other Brits.

Very interesting to hear how everyone else is getting on! :biggrin:

Hi Stevie,

It is always best to go by The Department's estimates which is at 13 months at present. The actual processing times may be faster depending on various factors including how much supporting documents you have included with your application.

Kind regards

Julijana

Hey there everyone,

I posted my application for an 820 onshore partner visa to the Sydney processing centre. It was received on 2nd April 2013, and my medicals and police certificates were already included.

I am wondering where other Pommies who have applied for this visa are at? Is anyone getting approved in under the quoted 13-15 months?

On other forums there doesn't seem to be much info about applications from other Brits.

Very interesting to hear how everyone else is getting on! :biggrin:

I handed mine in December 2012 without police check. Added police Check end of Jan. Had my visa a couple of weeks later.

This was Brisbane

That's really quick, so good.

Kinda wish I had applied to another processing centre. My application is with Sydney and I think I will be waiting forever :(

I wouldnt worry about it. People were talking about the Brisbane centre being really slow when I applied. So I doubt it makes huge difference

I did tactically send them an email asking a silly Question just to drop in the fact that mine was decision ready. Who knows maybe this helped mine up the pile? It would on my desk. Or maybe they just thought mine was a straight forward application. Who knows!