Help with skills assessment

Bimbima

Hello,

was wondering if anyone can help.

i have just had an email in regards to my skills assessment. I applied to get my skills assessed under System Analyst but ACS have come back and said they believe ICT Support Engineer closely matches my skills. Now the problem is, that occupation is on the schedule 2 list and no states are sponsoring this.

Does anyone know if computer network and systems engineer would also be a closer match to ICT Support Engineer? As this is on the SOL.

please help?

Hello,

was wondering if anyone can help.

i have just had an email in regards to my skills assessment. I applied to get my skills assessed under System Analyst but ACS have come back and said they believe ICT Support Engineer closely matches my skills. Now the problem is, that occupation is on the schedule 2 list and no states are sponsoring this.

Does anyone know if computer network and systems engineer would also be a closer match to ICT Support Engineer? As this is on the SOL.

please help?

Hi Bimbima,

Maybe look at Systems Administrator. It is being sponsored on CSOL and not an occupation which will reach the ceiling anytime soon.

Network and Systems engineer is probably the hardest occupation to be assessed.

NSW is currently sponsoring System Administrators, have a look at the ACS site for a description this would include to see if it relates to you?

When did you apply for your assesment?

Hi Bimbima,

Maybe look at Systems Administrator. It is being sponsored on CSOL and not an occupation which will reach the ceiling anytime soon.

Network and Systems engineer is probably the hardest occupation to be assessed.

NSW is currently sponsoring System Administrators, have a look at the ACS site for a description this would include to see if it relates to you?

When did you apply for your assesment?

Some people have all the luck:

4 April 2013

Dear Mr xxxx

Thank you for your ICT skills assessment, which was received by the Australian Computer Society on 27

January 2013.

Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 263111 (Computer Network and

Systems Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Your qualification has been assessed as follows: