Business Analyst- Who applied for 189 did anyone get invite with 60 points on 17th july

suryaprasanna

I checked the reports for 17th July just now, In the bar graphs it shows that candidates with 60 points have been issued invitations but, visa date of effect states the minimum points which were sent invites are 65 and cut off date is 24/05/2013.

I can only think of a printing mistake, maybe the graph is wrong or visa date of effect is wrong? The first would be bad for me as I had applied for 189 with 60 points on 11/06/2013.

The occupational celing of Business Analyst is 1380 and 881 have already been invited, which leaves me in a dreadful situation...:unsure:

Edited by suryaprasanna

You should look to get state nomination or increasing points score - if possible with IELTS.

Since this occupation group met ceiling level end of Feb during the last financial year - there are likely alot of people that have earlier EOI for same occupation with same or higher points score.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/178685-skillselect-3-occupational-ceilings-reached.html