kawana business park job- which suburbs to rent in?

Ellie White

Hi i will be emigrating to the sunshine coast December 2014 after being offered a job with a company in the kawana busines s park. I want to start looking at what sort of rental properties i will be able to afford but am unsure which suburbs sh should consider with realistic commuting times close to the beach. I would appreciate any guidance as a starting point.

Thanks guys thats a great help. Budderim keeps cropping up,is this close enough to commute to commute to kawana?

At a guess, I'd say that it would take between fifteen and twenty minutes to commute between the two places - depending on the exact locations, of course.

Warana and Wurtulla are closer to Kawana, than Buderim, but - in relative terms - are 'less desirable' areas.

Buderim, as its residents will tell you, is *the* place to be on the Sunshine Coast.

We are currently living in Meridan plains which is in kawana forest.

We love it here.Close too everything you need and the motorway etc. Currimundi lakes and Caloundra are 5 to 10 minutes away, Kawana shopping world and mooloolaba and Maroochydore are only down the road.

I can't compare it to Buderim as we haven't lived there.I have drove through it a couple of times and it looked quite nice though.

It is very quiet here though and maybe doesn't have the community feel that I hear is present in some other areas like Buderim.

Kawana forest, kawana island and birtinya are lovely areas with fairly new houses so definitely have a look at those.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Ellie, I would say birtinya, right on your doorstop for work or brightwater at mountain creek less than 10 mins away. Buderim is nice but I think over rated and kind of retirement ville, has good shops and a good friendly environment but don't overlook other areas too which have just as much if not much more to offer.