adelaide gsm Team 6 ? anyone having CO from this team?

Shugah

Hi all,

I'm gonna be in my 5 th week of visa 190, I hope I get the golden mail soon. The only problem is that my medicals are referred, I'm not sure though but let's see what happens. Anyone who is having the same team as their Case Officer can share their time line and about how their visa is going on step by step.

Cheers,

Shugah

Hi Levi,

Hope you doing good mate. Well you can't say which team you are going to get. It's up to immi to give you the team for e.g. you can get brisbane team 2 or adelaide team 5 you never know. I'm saying this because my mate applied for NSW and he got adelaide team. The other mate applied for VIC he brisi team.

The team will send you a mail and in the mail will be the details of your Case Officer. All you have to do is that just reply to those mails. Even if you have uploaded a document in your online application attachment site, then you can directly attach any document in mail and send to your CO directly. Make sure any file you send is not more than 4 MB.

Hope that helps as I have done the same thing.

Regards,

Shugah

Hi Levi,

Just wanted to know which Visa have you applied for, is it 189 or 190? As you can go on immi gov site to see allocation times as well. It depends on your visa and then you can check the priority of your Visa type, where it says this many weeks or months for allocation.

Regards,

Shugah

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Shugah,

Thanks for your replies. I will apply for a 489 family sponsored visa, don't have enough points for 189 and general accountant occupation has been taken off the WA state sponsorship list, so 190 is a no-go too. Currently I am waiting for my IELTS result. I think the skills assessment will be done by the end of this year, then I will submit my EOI. As I understand 12 more months after that to get the 489 visa approved.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi ivetka233,

Welcome mate. Well they will respond to yah asap but after Pcc and medicals I dont know and specially if your medicals get referred then I can't say mate.

Cheers,

Shugah

How can i come to know that my medical are reffered? Will CO call me? Can you please submit your timeline?

Very interested to see how long you wait if you in same team. I am from Brissbane but allocated me to this team . Please see my timeline

Hi ivetka233,

Visa Lodged : 21 May 2013 , Medicals : 23 May, CO assigned : 3 June (CO received wife's medical the main applicant but didn't receive my medical, secondary applicant. So I mailed him the medical receipt on 3 June itself) , Waiting for PCC , Contacted CO on 19 June regarding my medicals he said " I have been advised that your medicals is under assessment at GLOBAL HEALTH" , PCC submitted : 26 June , Waiting ?????? , Mailed CO regarding medicals on 3 July 2013 , CO Replied 5 July " Yet to receive my medicals, Mailed Co again on 17 July , no reply yet. Grant : ???????????

Don't know how much time it's going to take. Getting impatient :mad:

Cheers,

Shugah.

hi Shugah, I am also from the same team, how did you know that your medical has been referred to Global health, did you call your CO or they just emailed you back. I attached a large (more than 5 MB) for form 80 in my email to them, do you think they will not accept that file? thanks.