blu ray collection most new,shipping

bwatt99

I wanted to know how do i stand when it comes to me shipping my good over in the container and when customs check my stuff out i know about the rule on items 12 months etc,well what about blu rays i have 1500 of these lets say its my hobby and collect them,i have watch only a hanfull to date,as not had much time to see most,but i as said just enjoyed adding to my collection and will one day watch them all,not what i wanted to ask it,many of them are still sealed,and i have only one of each film etc,i wanted to know would customs want to charge me duty and vat on these or is it just big ticket items and items i may have 10 of say like blu ray player or say i had 10 plasma tv's it was just someone spoke about it the other day and got me thinking a lot of my films are still sealed from new is this ok

I shipped a load of my personal DVDs and blue Ray discs ... just pack them as normal, if it worries you, open the cellophane, they shouldn't be interested in them, they are low value items ...http://www.daff.gov.com.au ....

They would have to prove you had just bought them, I had loads of CDs too, again no worries ....