New to the forum

charl2

Hi I thought id introduce myself, Iv been lookin through posts for a while but never posted!!! Wer moving to Queensland in October time maybe the Sunshine coast! I'm a nurse and my husbands an electrician. We have 2 children 14 & 3!

Can anyone give any advice about what the work situation is like there please?

We gave also looked at some quieter areas of the gold coast and can't decide at the min. :(

thanks. Charl x

Edited by charl2

Hi and welcome to the forum.. The Sunshine coast is known for being tough on the work front, on saying that the Gold Coast isnt doing that great at the moment either. If your hubby is a spark he will have the QLD licences to gain before he can work properly,so its worth while looking for anything to tide him over. Its hard to secure work until your actually here which doesnt help things but my advice would be to contact every company you can find who may have something for him, don't just rely on job ad's..

As for where to settle i prefer the GC hinterland, but i am biased as ive been here just over 6 years now and love it,lol.. Lots of luck with everything

Cal x