Hi from Newcastle

Cockers

Hi,

I'm Ben 18 Nearly 19 from Newcastle, UK.

I'm looking into Western Australia or NSW In the future.

I have a trade, I'm finishing off a college mechanics course and then looking to do work based training in a Main Dealership garage for the experience that is oh so essential.

I'm also doing a welding course on the side at college, MIG and TIG.

I've looked around at jobs and it seems there is a little bit demand for mechanics over there which is great but I think it will be a while before I seriously consider moving.

I'm looking at saving up for a trip to australia, Starting in Western australia, Mandurah area then over to new south wales as I have friends in both places!

One thing that is playing on my mind is I have a police caution for criminal damage, I took a few car ariels off with some friends on the way home from the pubs ( stupid I know )

From this I got a caution and a 6 week behaviour order (basically meant If i was stopped by police I would be arrested and shipped off to court, which did not happen this was my first offence and my last!)

Would that affect me getting a working visa? and would it cause problems at that end!

Any advice would be great! thanks

Cockers