Anyone fancy meeting up for a drink in the Hobart area?

wendy parfitt

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi All

We have been in Tassie almost two years now - originally from the Midlands England but now in Hobart. We have had a lot of experiences along the way, some great and some not so especially whilst finding our feet here. We have learnt a lot about the past, present and future - and now in hindsight we would not change a thing. We have two boys one primary age, one secondary age so any advice needed we will do our best. If anyone wants to meet and have a chat or better still a beer and a chat then I'm sure we can all gain valuable insight and hopefully make new friends along the way in our beautiful new home :) such a move can be lonely and scary at times we know! Just PM me if we can be of any assistance. Cheers all.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi fellow Tasmanians

i am arranging another get together, if you haven't met up with us poi lot before come along, we are a varied bunch but all really easy going and just like a chat and good time. So venue, Irish Murphys, Salamanca date, 23rd August, time 7pm, love to see you, please respond so we know who to look out for. I leave you with an ozzie smile, if you get a chance look for automotives on gumtree au and search for pizza,ad is so cool, only in oz!