Originally from UK, and have lived in the Gold Coast for three years. Have been considering a move to Adelaide.
Things I like about Gold Coast:
- the winter and autumn summer (reminds me of what British summers used to be like),
- outdoor lifestyle,
- access to public pools, and
- positive attitude to sport.
Things I don't like about the Gold Coast:
- high humidity, and wet summer season,
- the lack of culture and diversity,
- the lack of reasonably priced, good and diverse places to eat,
- the general Gold Coast crass, gross, bling-bling image, and
- lacking in customer service.