a dream shattered!

Guest bshootz

Guest bshootz

My dream and i thought it was my husbands dream( with our two boys of course) was to migrate to Aus ,had the skills assessment back and starting on the visa application.Am soooooooooo glad i didnt and hadnt spent anymore money, cos my husband is only wanting to go to get away from his mistakes, yes, he has being having an affair and now is having a baby with this woman :evil: So i have to say a fond fairwell to you all and hope your dreams come true and your new lives in Aus are fantastic,all the best and good luck to you all Beckyx :cry:

Guest graham$nic

Hi Becky so sorry to hear that this has happened,i wish you and your boys all the best in the world

nic graham,11,9,2,kids

Guest The.Colebecks

Oh Becky, our thoughts are with you.

If its any consolation, a fiend of mine who split from her hubby managed to emigrate to Melbourne 9 months ago, on her own with her two daughters :D

Taking the plunge to leave was very stressful and by no means easy for her and she has to bring the girls back for visitation with their Dad every 6 months. In fact, she's back here in the UK at the moment. I saw her yesterday and in the 7 years I have known her I have never seen her so happy, bubbly, chilled to the core and in total control of her life - she's having a ball!

Don't give up your deam - if its meant to be then it will be, against all odds.

Huge hugs to you and please PM me if you ever need to chat.

Karen xx

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Becky

I am so very sorry to hear what has happened. However, thank goodness that the truth has emerged now and not after a move to Australia, chooks.

Best wishes

Gill

Guest THE JONEZYS

Blimey Becky!!

Not a lot I can say on this one, other than that we are thinking of you and the boys.

Like the others have said ,if you get the chance of going for your dream, then do it, make that and your boys of course, your focus for the future to get you thro' this.

All the best, Lesleyx Paul & boys

Hi Becky

Words arent enough I know.

Keep a hold of your dream and dont let what he has done break your spirit. Its his loss.

All the best and good luck to you and your boys

Kaye

hi becky

So sorry to hear that,hope you are keeping your chin up,and eventually you will get to Aus,wether it be in the next 6months or how long it takes you and your boys try and keep positive for the future,even though at the minute you will feel dreadful.Look after each other and a big Hug comes your way :)

Guest bshootz

Thanks once again for your words of support,havent been on the site for a while, trying to sort everything out, think we are getting there,hopefully things will turn out good in the end thanks once again .Beckyx

Hi Becky, we're so sorry to hear about what has happened. Thinking of you, I hope it all works out for you and hopefully one day you and your boys will get to live your dream. Sending big hugs xx

Archived