Need help finding a job :(

Hey, some of you may know that I'm a roof plumbers labourer.

I used to be a roofer in the uk but only because I worked with my old man. I've never really enjoyed labouring or being a tradie.

I've applied for so many jobs in Perth from car sales, airport jobs, junior salesperson etc. I havnt had a single reply.

Can anybody please ask their boss if there is a place for a 23 year old lad with good manors and hard working ethic ?

I'll pretty much try anything except from being a poxy labourer.

Thanks so much :)

Jack

I've done labouring since I was 16. Fed up with it, want more out of my. Would like to be a policeman but I'm not a citizen and won't be or about 4 years or so
yer nae listening pal , fit a said was get yer head doon and show who ever yer working for that ya hiv a brain? an willing tae learn? then ya might get taught somen. ya roof plumbing is a decent trade of what i seen the time i was in Perth. work hard an show the guy ya want tae learn? gud things will come pal , believe ma, then ya can buy yer ane bike? a love ma toys as well son but av had tae work hard an save for them. like a say slow doon an think first eh? :wink: