New 3 Bedroom House in Christies Beach SA - AVAILABLE 26th MARCH 2013 - Fantastic location

Chris OHare

http://www.timmsrealestate.com.au/real-estate/property/4063446/22a-ferris-street-christies-beach

I am moving back to the uk and therefore breaking my lease, the above link shows as 'under application' ignore this as it is an old link prior to me moving in last year, the house is available 26th March, I pay $440 per week and it allows pets as stated, gardener included in rent. Its a great house and in a great location, 5 minutes walk to the beach, the landlord owns both houses but built this one for himself so its much higher spec to next door. We have enjoyed living in the house. Its not shown on the photos but I have put up a fence in the back garden to stop by dog going on the lawn and ruining it, I have offered this to the owner. The letting agent is Timms. If interested contact Marissa ar Timms. Please can you give me some feed back if you contact them.

Regards

Chris

• 2 weeks later...