Moving to Gold Coast from Adelaide in Jan

mq91615

Hieveryone

as title says we are moving from Adelaide to Gold Coast in mid January after being here 2.5 years.

Althought I'm looking forward to the move I'm really apprehensive about starting AGAIN - having to find new schools and friends etc.

i think we are going be In the southern suburbs and would REALLY appreciate advice on schools in anyone has any. I really like the look of Mudgeeraba primary - if anyone has anything negative to say about it I would be really interested to hear. It's really important n for me that I find the right chill first time as my daughter will be going into year 3 and this will be her 4th primary school!!!

if anyone else is moving into the area - would love to hear from you.

We are in our late 30's with two girls aged 6 and 8. Husbands job is in Arundel.

hope to hear from people.

Cheers & merry Christmas :xmas20:

michelle

ps - sorry for all typos I'm using new ipad and just can't get used to it lol

Hieveryone

as title says we are moving from Adelaide to Gold Coast in mid January after being here 2.5 years.

Althought I'm looking forward to the move I'm really apprehensive about starting AGAIN - having to find new schools and friends etc.

i think we are going be In the southern suburbs and would REALLY appreciate advice on schools in anyone has any. I really like the look of Mudgeeraba primary - if anyone has anything negative to say about it I would be really interested to hear. It's really important n for me that I find the right chill first time as my daughter will be going into year 3 and this will be her 4th primary school!!!

if anyone else is moving into the area - would love to hear from you.

We are in our late 30's with two girls aged 6 and 8. Husbands job is in Arundel.

hope to hear from people.

Cheers & merry Christmas :xmas20:

michelle

ps - sorry for all typos I'm using new ipad and just can't get used to it lol

Hi Michelle,

Are you the same Michelle i spoke to in adelaide from Noarlunga? We moved from Morphett Vale to Gold Coast in October, have moved to Pacific Pines, we loved Robina and looked at a few houses there and in Mudgeeraba too but settled on Pac pines, we liked the idea of it being more like the uk, its like a little town of its own, with shopping centre and a good tavern opposite a huge park with a lake, great playgrounds for the kids, its all very pretty and clean, has 3 or 4 primarys, high school and nice houses that are good value. Our daughter Tegan (11) has settled in really quickly to her new school which I was worried as she had moved school twice in SA as we were living in Seaview Downs and then bought in MV.

Arundel is about 5 to 10 mins drive from here. Harbourtown here is bigger than Adelaides lol just a bit of shopping info there. Theres a Westfield 5 mins from Pacific Pines or you have the huge Robina shopping centre 5 mins from Mudgeeraba.

If you fancy meeting up when you arrive we would be happy to, fire away with an anymore questions you want answering.

Lorraine:xmas10:

ps i looked into schools in Mudgeeraba and theyre all really good primarys but there is no High School (only private), it would be Robina or Palm Beach I think