Small Amount to Move

Tazzamaraz

Hi,

I have a small amount to ship from Brighton to Muswellbrook, NSW. I've looked at Movecube who are quoting £990 plus destination charges and will only go as far as Sydney depot. I just think I might need something a little bigger than their largest cube. Had a quote from Dorree Bonner for £3,800 which is way, way out of my price range. I'm not taking any white goods, wardrobes and am prepared to flat pack everything. Only one adult and one child moving.

Has anyone ever had a quote for under £2,000 and how much stuff approx cubic feet did you have?

Also are there any companies that will let you pack yourselves similar to Movecube?

Thanks

Wow, that does seem rather pricey!

We just got PR last week, so can now look into sending over the few trinkets etc that we have left in the UK. If the quotes all come at those prices it would be cheaper to fly back and carry them ourselves!

Hopefully someone will come along who is far more helpful than me soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I am also moving from Brighton to Newcastle NSW next Thursday:-)

I used Anglo Pacific to ship 12 boxes & a mountain bike which cost about 450.00GBP + ins

I am also shipping a 20kilo box by air with Transglobal.com which cost around 87.00GBP

Good luck with your move:-)

Will

Hi,

I have a small amount to ship from Brighton to Muswellbrook, NSW. I've looked at Movecube who are quoting £990 plus destination charges and will only go as far as Sydney depot. I just think I might need something a little bigger than their largest cube. Had a quote from Dorree Bonner for £3,800 which is way, way out of my price range. I'm not taking any white goods, wardrobes and am prepared to flat pack everything. Only one adult and one child moving.

Has anyone ever had a quote for under £2,000 and how much stuff approx cubic feet did you have?

Also are there any companies that will let you pack yourselves similar to Movecube?

Thanks