How long for Tasmania state sponsorship?

Gareth 666

• 4 months later...

hii

Kaybe,

Could you plz tell me know what is 489 state Sponsorship requirements for TAS( i have 60 point/6 each in ielts). i completed my 2 year study from Brisbane. My occupation is in list

I dont have any job offer from TAS. Plz plz help

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

It helps if you can show there are quite a bit of job advertisements related to your job role and you are already very experienced in your field.

Hi Gareth 666, I know this reply is very very late but just concerned how to get strong interest from employer from outside of Tasmania?

• 9 months later...
On 11/23/2012 at 13:57, runslikeafish said:

We're in Sandy Bay, just outside Hobart. Have a look at my blog (link below) to read some of the story of our move. The last post was a little while ago but the earlier ones in particular may be useful.

Hi Runslikeafish,

I couldn't open the link to your blog. Have you changed the URL to your blog?

Also, my wife is in the process of applying for SS and then later on for a 489. Any idea what the timelines are this time?

Cheers!

18 hours ago, RRR2020 said:

Hi Runslikeafish,

I couldn't open the link to your blog. Have you changed the URL to your blog?

Also, my wife is in the process of applying for SS and then later on for a 489. Any idea what the timelines are this time?

Cheers!

This thread is 5 years old. Whatever the timelines were then they will be very different now.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Hi Runslikeafish,

Are you still on this site and replying. I am desperately after some more information about the process of registering from the UK to new Zealand and then the possibility of moving onto Australia as well. Could you let me know so that we can possible chat.

Cheers 

Steve