Making the move!!!!!!

Guest JoeIRL

hi everyone, im headin to Australia on the 30th of November 2012 with my girlfriend on a working holiday visa. At first i was really looking forward to it but now im starting to panic alot about getting work and being able to get by when we get out there. We are flyin into Perth and staying in that area for the 1st few months so im applying for work now in that area. I have a degree in construction technology and hope to get work in this industry maybe sponsorship who knows!!! im just lookin info on the work scene over there at the minute. I am physically fit and am not picky job wise, if it keeps me in OZ and is anyway decent money ill do it!!! i also want to know what licenses or documents i can get before i go to give me a better chance at getting work for example bar license, HR license.. feedback would be much appreciated. thanks for your time.

Regards Joe

don't worry Joe that's why they specify having $5000 for the WHV

thanks for the replys folks, i have the 5000 dollars and abit more but still u never know what u will come up against, and have to be ready for it!!!