Who wanted to go back first? You or your partner / children?

Goochie

Who wanted to go back to the UK first?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wanted to go back to the UK first?

• I'm female - It was my husband/boyfriend who wanted to leave Australia
    • I'm male - It was my wife/girlfriend who wanted to leave Australia
    • Our children wanted to leave Australia
    • I'm not going to blame anyone, it just diddnt work out and we decided together.

I'm curious to know which family member is most often the one to blink first when it comes to going "home" to the UK. I think my wife will be the first to say she want's to go and an old school friend just told me the only reason he's going back is because his wife wants to.

So how was it for you and your family?

Edited by Goochie

Can I just ask, why are you expecting her to? If you're unhappy in Australia or she is, surely you should talk about it? Sounds to me like you're expecting to go home, or expecting to dislike Australia (or your wife). In that case why did you move over in the first place.

Can I just ask, why are you expecting her to? If you're unhappy in Australia or she is, surely you should talk about it? Sounds to me like you're expecting to go home, or expecting to dislike Australia (or your wife). In that case why did you move over in the first place.

From what I read, it is often females who feel they are missing their friends and family more. Us men are often happy to carry on regardless but ladies have a special like that can sometimes be stretched too far.

I'm just trying to see how true that theory is.