SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK.AUGUST ONWARDS: Please add your Stats.

Sticks

HI

I THOUGHT THAT I BETTER GET A NEW THREAD STARTED FOR THE NEXT WAVE OFF SPOUSE VISA WAITERS ON THE 8/9 MONTH MARK:sad:AS THE OTHER THREAD IS A BIT OVERLOADED NOW.MY DETAILS ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF MY SIGNATURE.JUST WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION OF MY MED'S AS I HAD THEM DONE YESTERDAY.I AM LOOKING TO GO OUT ON A TOURIST VISA UNTIL MY VISA IS GRANTED TO BE WITH MY FAMILY WHICH I HAVE NOT BEEN WITH SINCE JANUARY.DUE TO THE FACT THE MY BOYS HAD TO START SCHOOL IN FEB.THEY ALL HAVE DUAL CITIZENSHIP AND MY OH IS AUSSIE.I STAYED BEHIND AS I HAD A COURSE TO COMPLETE AND ALSO DID NOT HAVE THE FUNDS TO APPLY FOR MY VISA STRAIGHT AWAY HENCE THE LATE APPLICATION.LET THE WAIT BEGIN:daydreaming:.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all, just realized that I erased my last message by mistake. Just for the purpose of the other applicants wanting to check on grant times, I have been granted my visa after 6 month. So happy it went that quick! Want to thank the owner of this forum for all the usefull infos I could gather on here and wish all the best and grants to everybody waiting!