One way Or Open Return?

Kev Rad

This may seem like a daft question but when you get your visa and are going out to Oz full time do you book a 1 way or do you have to book some sort of open return?

I thought you could go just 1 way but someone has told me you need a return.

Thought I'd ask as I am not 100%

Thanks

This may seem like a daft question but when you get your visa and are going out to Oz full time do you book a 1 way or do you have to book some sort of open return?

I thought you could go just 1 way but someone has told me you need a return.

Thought I'd ask as I am not 100%

Thanks

1 way ticket is what you'll need to book

It's one way but as flights are so much cheaper over there I'd opt for an open return if you are considering going back

I'd like to think once there we would not be going back if we can help it. We are pretty adamant that we will make a go of it :yes:

Open returns are only valid for a set time frame anyways. Some people plan to have a trip back inside a year but many don't for costs and other reasons.

Personally I'd go for one way and double check if you were to get a return and want the migrant baggage allowance (if your visa qualifies for you for it) as I think its only available on a one way ticket.