Its taking over and i can't help it !!!!!!

Guest stuckinblighty

Guest stuckinblighty

Every waking thought at the mo' is about getting to Aus.This has been happening now for the last month.......and i hevent even filled in any forms yet :shock: Where would i like to live?Can i get a job?house prices?am i doing the right thing?to sellup or rent out????? Jesus its doing my head in already :? I can't even be arsed to look at stuff in the shops anymore (do i really need to buy it cos im hoping to move away)Its completely taking over my life.

Help me im crackin' up and we've only just started the process :shock: :shock: :shock:

End of rant,regards,Lee

Guest glennandkate
Every waking thought at the mo' is about getting to Aus.This has been happening now for the last month.......and i hevent even filled in any forms yet :shock: Where would i like to live?Can i get a job?house prices?am i doing the right thing?to sellup or rent out????? Jesus its doing my head in already :? I can't even be arsed to look at stuff in the shops anymore (do i really need to buy it cos im hoping to move away)Its completely taking over my life.

Help me im crackin' up and we've only just started the process :shock: :shock: :shock:

End of rant,regards,Lee

Our application has been in 3 months today and I still think about it every waking minute - only its worse now because the minute I get up I have to jump straight on the PC to check the mails just incase a CO has emailed us at last....Our house sold last week and having our first of many boot sales tomorrow to try and off load as much junk as we can. Its a nightmare and will be until we are on that plane and headed for Oz.

Nothing you can do but get totally stressed and obsessed for the foreseeable future.

Unfortunately you have just got to go with it -Good Luck

Guest Nelson

I'm stressed out too :roll: I'm usually soooooo calm but, here I am dressed up to the nines ready to go to a ball, it's pissing down with rain and, instead of thinking about the evening ahead, all I can think about is whether anybody has posted earth shattering info on this website!!

Thinking of taking to alcohol...........

Guest Beki

I tried the booze last night but ended up having a pop at a bouncer at the Mean Fiddler and then at the end of the night sobbing my heart out because earlier I'd forgotten the assembly for the parents my daughter was in. :cry:

BAD MUM! All because I can't seem to focus on anything other than getting a poxy visa! :x The booze didn't help, take my word for it. :(

Guest stuckinblighty
I tried the booze last night but ended up having a pop at a bouncer at the Mean Fiddler and then at the end of the night sobbing my heart out because earlier I'd forgotten the assembly for the parents my daughter was in. :cry:

BAD MUM! All because I can't seem to focus on anything other than getting a poxy visa! :x The booze didn't help, take my word for it. :(

the booze dont work :shock: :shock: bugger... i've just popped down Tescos and bought a carrier bag full of the stuff....might as well drink it *swigs from a bottle of wine*

ps.. what is the equivalent to tesco's in Australia ???? (so much to learn)

regards,Lee

hiya as scoop said the stores over there are majority Woolworths ,but they aint like here same name and signs but more like Asda and Tesco,,did you know supermarkets DONT sell alcohol ,there are loads of little shops like bargain booze,victoria wines instead ,oh and the beer drive-thrus seem popular,,dont get too drunk,,,

Cal x

Archived