Paranoid!!!

Guest sparky

Guest sparky

HI ALL,

IS IT JUST ME OR IS ANYONE ELSE WORRYING ABOUT THEIR MEDICAL,SINCE BOOKING IT I KEEP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT THE DR'S ARE GOING TO FIND (EVEN THOUGH WE ARE ALL PERFECTLY HEALTHY). BY THE TIME WE GET THIS VISA(IF), I AM GOING TO HAVE AGED 10YRS,LOST ALL MY HAIR ALONG WITH MY MARBLES!!

FORGET SPARKY JUST CALL ME PARANOID.

Guest glennandkate

Dont worry Sparky - I think everyone feels the same before the meds. I convinced myself I had every disease under the sun..... The minute they are over its such a relief and you will be wondering what you were worrying about.

Guest Missiemo

Hi again Sparky

PLease do not worry about the med's, they really are only routine, we have a daughter who had a very serious illness for three years of her life and she flew through the medicals no problem.

So stop making yourself ill with worry, and start thinking of your new life in Oz.

Take Care

Mo

Hi Sparky,

This is the lost marble department here ,we have on our counter two lost marbles . who say they have come from the Sparky head locker .If this true can you cliam as soon as ,So they don't roll away.

All the best , MARBLE LOCKER DEPARMENT

ALIAS BONZER MATE

Guest sparky

Hi Paranoid here,sorry i mean sparky.

I will collect my marbles ASAP, thanks all for the reassurance,i really am trying not to worry, and it does help to know i am not the only one feeling like this.Once the medicals are over i'm sure i'l wonder what all the fuss was about.

Cheers again.xx

Archived