Medicals

Guest Est

Hi all, we had our acknowledgement email and now want to try and speed things up by getting our medicals done. It says on immi website to wait to do medicals until requested as there are specific forms you need. Has anyone had the medicals done before it was asked of them and if so did it cause any problems for you? Would you just send them to DIMA with your case reference number? I have already got the police checks sorted.

Thanks Est

Guest Missiemo

Hi Est

We waited for our medicals to be requested but after not hearing from our case officer for some time we found an excuse to email her with a question and just added to the question - would she email us when we should go for our medicals, next day we received an email from her requesting us to go for our medicals.

I would not wait to hear from them as I am convinced they need a reminder now and again to bring them back onto your application, this also happened to a friend of mine, she also made up an excuse to email her case officer, which speeded up her application.

Hope this makes sense

Good Luck

The Brooks Family

:D

hiya what visa are you going under ? if it's skilled ind 136 i have the forms and could e-mail to you so you are ready to go ,,also ring your police station to post you out / e-mail police check forms then you can get them filled in as well ,ours came via e-mail the same day i rang ,,

Thanks

Cal x

Guest garyh

Hi Est,

iF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE YOUR POLICE CHECKS THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO AHEAD AND GET YOUR X-RAYS AND MEDICALS DONE, AS ONCE YOUR VISA IS GRANTED IT GOES FROM THE DATE OF WHICHEVER YOU HAD DONE FIRST, POLICE CHECKS OR MED'S, SO YOU MAY AS WELL FRONTLOAD YOUR APPLICATION AND GET THEM IN.

YOU WILL FIND A LIST OF PANEL DOCTORS AND THE X-RAY AND MEDICAL FORMS ON THE LONDON WEBSITE FOR DIMIA.

HOPE THIS HELPS

GARY.

Archived