how long left after meds ???

calNgary

We had an e-mail today from our agent saying we had a caseworker and they have requested our medicals etc,if we had the medicals towards the end of april does anyone know roughly how long it takes to the final decision from dimia ?Everything seems to move quite quickly from here ,from what i've read i guess im starting to panic a little we only strted the ball rolling at the end of September and even though id convinced myself i was organised and ready for everything ,,,now im not so sure ,,thanks in advance for any info or advice,,

Cal x

BURY TO BRISBANE BY 2007 (hopefully)(fingers,legs and anything else crossable ,crossed)

Guest scoop

Hi Cal

From what I've heard the decision is kinda made awaiting medical confirmation! So if everything is okay with the medicals the decision should be fairly swift. :o

I have these feelings myself. You spend all your time planning then the impending date gets nearer it gets very scary. Good luck with it all hope it all works out for you.

SCoop

Thanks Scoop im glad its not just me feeling this way,i am expecting a delay as i have a liver condition and we knew this would be the hardest stage for us,but after going out to Oz for a few week we just want to goooo ,fingers crossed for a nice Dr and case worker.

Cal x

Guest scoop

Hi Cal

Know how you feel. Migration agent told me to get meds done so a little worried as had a friend who had to pay a fortune when they found something suspicious. There was nothing wrong in the end and I see that Dr has been taken off the approved list but it still makes you nervous!!

Just want the limbo to be over so we can start our new life!!

Good look with it all

Sharon

x

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Hi,

Friend of my (from Ramsbottom) got her visa grant letter around 4 weeks after DIMIA received her meds,she has had to send all the familys passport off to London to get stamped.

Look on the bright side you've got in!!!

All the best.

Bury or Brisbane..........

Guest choobs
Hi,

Friend of my (from Ramsbottom) got her visa grant letter around 4 weeks after DIMIA received her meds,she has had to send all the familys passport off to London to get stamped.

Look on the bright side you've got in!!!

All the best.

Bury or Brisbane..........

Hi Neil,

Going off at a tangent, but have you heard anything more from your agent with regard to the delay in your subclass being processed?

Cheers

Choobs

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Hi Choobs,

We have resigned ourselves to wait until we are asked. I'm hoping that we might hear around June/ July, given that other postings have confirmed that DIMIA are currently working through June-September.

We applied in November so just have to wait our turn. Your posting made me laugh about the grumpy old Civil Servant placing you application at the bottom of the file. I don’t want to delay our application any further.

Looks like it's going to be a race between a few applicants on who gets there’s first!!

Cheers.

Guest choobs
Hi Choobs,

We have resigned ourselves to wait until we are asked. I'm hoping that we might hear around June/ July, given that other postings have confirmed that DIMIA are currently working through June-September.

We applied in November so just have to wait our turn. Your posting made me laugh about the grumpy old Civil Servant placing you application at the bottom of the file. I don’t want to delay our application any further.

Looks like it's going to be a race between a few applicants on who gets there’s first!!

Cheers.

:) We're working on the same basis. We're hoping to be moving in the summer - if it's the end rather than the beginning, then fair enough - it gives us more time to visit people.

Choobs

Archived