Lovely Weather today in Melbourne

Petals

The Sun is shining, been to Bunnings for a few plants, heading into the garden, the cats are loving the weather as they can get outside. Hope it dries our block up a bit can't use the ride on until it does.

So much doom and gloom in poms these days I need a bit of light entertainment, so weather it is. Bluebells will be out soon we have heaps of them, they seem to love Australia a successful immigrant thank goodness.

Hi there Petals, it sure is a nice day, I am sitting out on the balcony of where I am living in Doncaster and watching all the planes going high overhead to the airport, watching 3 loads of washing dry, drinking coffee and on PIO. The wattle is out in bloom, and I am thinking about washing my car - but not sure if I want to exert myself just yet, lol, might sit here for another hour or so !

Guest Guest63690

One of those days we are all in sync. Lovely warm sunny day on the south coast (the UK that is). I'm off to town now with my daughter to treat her to lunch to take her mind of things (starts big school tomoz, v. scary). To all you wonderful PIO'ers, enjoy the sunshine where ever you are! :biggrin: